Minor in Museum Studies
The minor provides students with other majors a solid introduction to the museum field, to different aspects of the museum profession, and to the study of artifacts of aesthetic or historic significance. Eighteen semester hours including the following:
- MST 1300 (3 hours)
- MST 4V60 (3 hours)
- Twelve semester hours selected from at least two of the four concentration areas:
- Education: MST 2303, 4331
- Collections: MST 3304, 4305, 4324
- Curation: MST 4307, 4308, 4309
- Administration: MST 4301, 4313
- A grade of “C” or better in museum studies courses used for the minor.
A minimum of nine hours at the “3000”·and “4000” level is required.